2008 Year in Review
The web never stops growing, and neither do we. This year, Bright Orange Thread encountered a significant amount of new business opportunities compared to years prior. In 2008, we:
- Launched 18 websites
- Created 4 logos and
- Designed 4 brochures
We sent out a few emails in the first half of the year so here is a brief look at what we were up to this fall:
- We promoted the key features of PMA's comprehensive I Know Produce service in a microsite with an interactive Flash application.
- Tyler Arboretum’s new BOT-developed website marries logical hierarchy, readable content, and database-driven events functions with a pleasant arboreal design.
- We provided Stanford University's online-only Journal of Law, Science, and Policy with a searchable article database powered by BOT's proprietary OrangeFresh Content Management System.
- We invited people to participate in the Polar Bear Plunge via fun design, graphics, and photography.
- We enticed visitors to register for PMA's Leadership Symposium with a polished, professional design that emphasizes leadership and features prominent, glowing quotes from past attendees.
- We designed for Lead Graffiti -- a site that quickly guides three distinctly different types of customers to information relevant to them.
- We highlighted the diversity of the students, the spirit of communal learning, and the unique learning experiences available at the CACC Montessori School.
- We organized PMA's International Council expansive market profile document into an informative, readable microsite with visuals that represents India's unique culture.
Many of these opportunities were provided by you, friends of Bright Orange Thread. We'd like to thank you for all of the referrals you have provided, and look forward to many more.