Home Builder’s New Website Increases Traffic Conversion by 20x
Megill Homes, a luxury home builder in Pennsylvania, wanted to stand out in a crowded and competitive market. The company needed a website as enjoyable to visit as walking through a model home, but would also function as an effective business tool.
Owner Wayne Megill asked Bright Orange Thread to create a website that would:
- Introduce visitors to the luxury communities of Megill Homes
- Highlight the quality of the homes
- Generate leads from interested buyers
Bright Orange Thread Solution
Management interviews and competitive research led BOT to conclude that site visitors were primarily interested in visuals of model homes and communities. First Megill needed to capture attention, then make follow-up contact painless.
To that end, BOT:
- Restructured content and navigation to provide easy access to model home and community information
- Enhanced visual appeal with image galleries showcasing new homes
- Enlivened the home page (and realtor interest) with “featured home” content
- Improved search engine visibility by updating copy with high-value keywords
- Encouraged visitor conversion with stronger calls to action and more visible contact information
BOT’s changes to the website increased traffic conversion for Megill Homes by 20x.