Inaugural Website Leverages Information Management to Help University Program Assume Leadership Role
The Center for Public Horticulture, part of the University of Delaware, is dedicated to supporting education and research for professionals, students, and decision-makers in public horticulture nationwide. The Center has a great deal of information to deliver to various audiences, and needed a website that would be user-friendly and authoritative.
The client challenged BOT to build a website that would:
- Facilitate information-sharing with all constituents
- Inform audiences in a timely fasion about important news and programs
- Reflect the Center’s role as national public horticulture resource
BOT’s experience in information management helped us organize the Center’s voluminous resources into a logical and efficient website structure. Using insights gained from consultation with the client, BOT created a website that:
- Functions as an online clearinghouse of information about education, research, resources, and careers
- Engages visitor interest via periodic email updates
- Stays current by automatically updating pages with new content
- Integrates strategic design to promote the Center’s mission and image
BOT’s website design and functionality has helped the Center for Public Horticulture establish itself as a leading authority in its field.